Technology/Cyber Due Diligence
Duff & Phelps' Technology Due Diligence team helps clients assess and develop IT strategy and infrastructure, manage global customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) implementation/migration of business applications, and design custom software solutions to minimize risk and optimize the portfolio value of a company.
Our technology services cover IT buy-side due diligence, sell-side due diligence, infrastructure assessment, synergy analysis, CRM and ERP systems implementation, program management, security controls and potential data breach exposure, software code review, and managed IT services. We help our clients drive value while meeting their investment thesis and supporting corporate strategy throughout the deal’s continuum.
- Assess internal IT organization and external vendor contracts
- Re-analyze opex/capex spend
- Develop IT roadmap
- Assess scalability of business applications
- Assess cost savings and cost synergies
- Assess hardware, back-office applications, network and security controls
- Synergy assessments and integration
- Develop exit strategy
Post- Transaction Services
- Integration/program management
- CRM/ERP systems implementation and integration
- Business and data analytics
- Managed IT services
- Integration planning/Day 1/100-day integration/business continuity planning (BCP) execution
- Separation planning
Cash OptimizationCash Optimization
Business Analytics and Data IntelligenceBusiness Analytics and Data Intelligence
Financial Due DiligenceFinancial Due Diligence
Transaction Structuring and AccountingTransaction Structuring and Accounting
Sell Side / Vendor Due DiligenceSell Side / Vendor Due Diligence
Transaction Tax AdvisoryTransaction Tax Advisory
Working Capital AnalysisWorking Capital Analysis
Tax Due Diligence/StructuringTax Due Diligence/Structuring
Cybersecurity Due Diligence for M&A
Cyber due diligence helps identify and assess the risks an acquisition would represent.
Transaction Advisory Services
Seamless analytical advisory through the deal continuum, from transaction origination to closing.
Business Analytics and Data Intelligence
Actionable insights driven by data analytics to support better-informed investment decisions
SPAC Advisory Services
Focused expertise for SPAC transactions.
Duff & Phelps Strengthens Transaction Advisory Services Practice with Appointment of New Managing Director