The Duff & Phelps Corporate Restructuring, Insolvency and Strategic Advisory team has cultivated deep working relationships with the most active participants in the distressed community.
We are focused on guiding management teams and stakeholders through the appropriate process, drawing upon years of experience and industry expertise to maximize value for our clients and ensure that their strategic goals are met on the best possible terms. We offer restructuring services to clients in a broad range of industries and geographies.
Our suite of service offerings includes:
Advice to lenders and corporate borrowers on business viability, profit improvement, working capital management and turnaround solutions
Our expertise in corporate viability and the recovery of value, combined with our understanding of how to overcome the divergent interests of economic stakeholders, ensures clients receive realistic advice to help resolve complicated, often contentious issues.
- Business reviews
- Crisis and interim management
- Debt and financial restructuring
- Liquidity and business stabilization
- Management of complex wind-downs
- Operational restructuring and due diligence
- Restructuring planning and implementation
Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency
Recovery and restructuring advice to corporate businesses, banks and other financial lenders, including insolvency services
Our insolvency teams conduct proactive liquidations to ensure the prompt realization of assets and distribution to creditors. Our restructuring experts provide rapid assistance to companies in distress; identify the nature and severity of the problem; develop solutions, often with other professional advisors; and assist with the implementation of those solutions.
- Compulsory, creditors' voluntary and members' voluntary liquidations
- Provisional liquidations
- Court and private receiverships
- Schemes of arrangement
- Personal bankruptcy and Individual voluntary arrangements
- PRC bankruptcy and reorganization appointments
- Cross-border appointments
Our specialists provide assistance in a variety of financial and operational advisory situations.
- Operational and financial due diligence
- Debt advisory
- Business and company valuations
- Transaction structuring, negotiation and execution
- Directorship appointments
- Business plan development and implementation
- Contingency planning
- PRC legal representative appointments