Duff & Phelps’ Transfer Pricing Controversy/Expert Services provides independent review and support to resolve disputes ranging from audits to litigations.
Our team of experts bring top of the line economics and finance analytical thinking to assist taxpayers and legal counsel in their efforts to resolve transfer pricing controversies in a variety of venues, either as consultants or as independent experts.
- Reviewing positions advanced by tax authorities to identify strengths and weaknesses of the position they are advancing for purposes of developing strategies to resolve the audit in a favorable matter.
- Provision of analyses and deliverables that address weaknesses in arguments and analysis advanced by adverse parties quantifying, where possible, the effects of correcting the erroneous analysis.
- Analyzing transfer pricing adjustments that would result from a variety of analytical approaches or from potential ranges of parameters for purposes of developing settlement positions.
- Providing independent expert reports and expert testimony in association with litigation cases.
- Ability to provide advisory services to our clients without conflict of interest concerns often associated with audit services.
- With over 3,500 professionals worldwide with expertise in transfer pricing, valuation, corporate finance, forensic accounting and regulatory matters, Duff & Phelps can assemble the right team of experts capable of clarifying facts and communicating findings clearly, concisely and objectively.
- Our transfer pricing specialists have provided key testimony and litigation support in landmark transfer pricing cases globally across a range of industries.